Sunday, March 23, 2014

Those who must not be named

No, I'm not talking about that Voldemort dude from the Harry Potter books.  I'm talking about those, those..... (looks around, whispers) g. o. a. t. s.

Just yesterday I was starting another blog post on the, uhm, four legged creatures that I keep for milk and was thinking, "Man, I sure do talk about _ _ _ _ _ a lot on this blog".  And then just today, I was reminded by SciFiChick that I am, in fact, that blog that everyone goes to if they ever get the urge to start keeping _ _ _ _ _ so they know why they shouldn't keep them.

Then I felt like I should maybe change the background on my blog to reflect the fact that I spend a majority of my blogging posts focused on them.  But I scratched that idea when I remembered how difficult it was to put the Pop-Tart Rainbow Kitty on my background.  And come on, who doesn't like mass produced sugary pastries with a feline head that farts rainbows?  Besides, it throws off the NSA guys.

I didn't mean for this to be a "G" blog, really I didn't.  But every spring, obviously around kidding time, they totally consume my blog and almost all of my waking hours.  Which is an inordinate amount of waking hours because I don't sleep more than fours at a time.

So in order to give you, my loyal and probably a little insane readers a caprine reprieve, I promise not to even type the "G" word for an entire week.  Can I do it?  I'm not quite sure, but I'll try.  So starting tomorrow, I will attempt to amuse you with the things going on here at Krazo Acres other than those involving the time, money and sanity-sucking monsters that have taken over my life.

8 comments:

  1. Wait!!!! This is really not the best time to outlaw "G" for awhile. There are babies... and they are so freaking cute it makes me want some. Until I come to my senses of course! I vote for baby goats. They seem to be the best part of owning "G"s I mean, how can anyone not see a baby "G" and think awwwwww how stinking cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the poptart kitty's that fart the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who said we were tired of reading about "those who must not be named?" I was hoping for pictures of your quickly growing herd in a post shortly. Babies, we want to see babies! And mama _ _ _ _ _ with babies. And mama _ _ _ _ _ by themselves even.

    P.S. How is Nettie's wounded udder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Carolyn, lets eat the g _ _ _'s and talk about your garden plans! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you think we read your blog anyway? We like the goats!!!! Oh, and and you too....and the poptart kitty.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no attachment to feline pastries but if you want another cat I can mail ya one....or four.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn,

    I like reading about your GOATS......GOATS.....GOATS.....GOATS......

    ReplyDelete
  8. But, but, but, Carolyn! We like reading about your goats! I am not a Pop Tart fan, but I do find the idea of rainbow farts very fascinating. And, if you don't post about your goats, how will we get to see adorable kid pix?? Have mercy on us, your loyal readers!

    ReplyDelete