Short, short version of a long story.My water broke at 32 weeks.Had planned a homebirth but my midwife said I had to go to the local hospital because she was so early. Had to be transferred to the big-city hospital with a NICU. I stayed at The Ronald McDonald House across the street from the hospital for a month while Rhiannon was in the NICU.Brought Rhiannon home.All is well now.And here’s proof! (Rhiannon is the kid in the middle in case you were wondering)
Even though she was born two months early, I'm glad she was able to wait it out until AFTER the ice storm. We just got power back to the house only nine days before. I can't imagine what would have happened if she came just two weeks earlier when we were stranded at the house.