Friday, May 4, 2012

Auction Winner!

Well, it seems as if we have a wee-ner!!

The very generous Tammy was the high bidder for the Encyclopedia of Country Living book at a whopping FORTY DOLLARS!  Whoo-hoo and Congratulations!


So Tammy, if you'd please head over to SciFi Chick's blog at Bacon and Eggs and donate the winning amount to her site, I'll run out to the post office on Monday and get your book shipped to you!  Hope you enjoy it :)


And a great big "THANK YOU" to Tammy all the other bidders!


My sees-ter is leaving tomorrow morning, so I'll be back to blogging again real soon.  Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Tammy! Joe and I have made it back home so hopefully Carolyn will get to writing! We had a wonderful trip to Krazo Acres and the weather was nice (WAY warmer that IL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so Christine, you are the seeester! Quite a sweet patootie sister you have at Krazo Acres!

    ReplyDelete