Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Winner!!

Ok, so I'm late as usual.  I was supposed to pick a name this morning.  But life got in the way.

Anyhow, I wanted to say "Thanks" for all the Kitty Haikus, it was great reading them all.  Paul even came up with one, and although he (and Christine) were not entered into the contest, I'd like to share his cat haiku with you:

Cat licking it’s butt
Damn cat get off the counter
Go poop in your box

As you can tell, Paul does not appreciate the cats as much as I do.  

Anways.  What you all came back here today for; the winner of the chocolate kitties!
OMG, I just noticed Evil Kitty in the
background!  Freaky, hugh?!
It's blurry, but the winner is.......
Kristina!!

Congrats!  Send me an email with your mailing address to CarolynRenee at centurytel dot net and I'll get the box o' kitty chocolates to you! :)

And, since I couldn't help practically peeing myself after reading Leslie's haiku entry, I'd like to send her a little something in the mail as a Consolation-Cat-Prize.  Send me your mailing address to the email above and I'll dig up something kitty-like to send ya.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!  See you in November (OMG, I can't believe it's November tomorrow)!

6 comments:

  1. That cat lurking in the background was perfect! I tried to catch our black cat as he zipped in front of my outdoor decoration for a Halloween picture, but he zipped way too fast for me.

    I am with Paul on the cat thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kristina!
    After a hectic week at school culminating with yesterday's sugar-driven Halloween frenzy, I'll accept with pleasure my Consolation-Cat-Prize. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kristina and I love Evil Kitty's glowing eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete