Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First Kid of the Season

Annette drug out her labor since before 2 this afternoon, but finally got down to business around 7 and had a single buckling about forty-five minutes later.  By the looks of her wideness, I really did think she had twins, if not triplets in there.  You can never really tell how many kids they have by their girth.  Nettie was really skinny one year, and that's when she had triplets.  Go figure.

But anyway, I'm finished babbling.  Here's what you came to see anyhow:



Goodnight all!

12 comments:

  1. :) So cute. We have about 3 more weeks until our first due date. One is wide, but I think it's more that she is shorter than everyone else so I won't guess as to how many she is carrying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad everything went well, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn,

    What a cutie, have you named him yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby goats can't help but be cute. Always fun to see the pictures. Cross one kidding off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby goats may be the cutest babies of all barnyard animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does that mean, since I'm hoping Sage will have a single, that she will have triplets, just to make me crazy? Very adorable buckling there. I assume he won't be named? Like Mr. Buttons, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! Yay! Congratulations! And, isn't it funny? He even LOOKS like a baby buck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie-patootie he is!! Glad all went well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable face! I am not experienced with goats at all but they sure make me smile.

    ReplyDelete